Special Education Parent Advisory Council Meeting (SEPAC Representing: Pelham Elementary, Amherst Elementary, and Amherst Regional Schools (PAARS) as well as students out of district. Date: 11/23/15, Monday Location: ARMS, Professional Development Room
Time: 10:00am-11:30am Executive Board
Meeting is open to all in the community!
Executive Board Meeting Agenda:
- Public Comments
- Approve minutes
- Update on workshops, poster campaign, and childcare
- Update on Voices and ETL meetings
- Ways to strengthen building connections to reach more families
- Continue discussion on MCAS results
- Update on co-teaching, share feedback from Fort River PGO regarding co-teaching
- Update on SEPAC and SE survey
- Update on IMP at High School and Workshop Model at Middle School
- Understanding resources of special education for Grades K-6 vs 2-6 vs models from Dr. Brady’s point of view, pros and cons
- Establish routines/standing agenda items that Dr. Brady could share at each board meeting
- Update on responses regarding CPR review
- How/when are substitutes made aware of special education needs of students’ accommodations?
- 2016 SE Budget, Where are we thinking about reducing or increasing?