Date: 1/15/16, Friday Location: ARMS, Superintendent’s Conference Room
Meeting is open to all in the community!
Executive Board Meeting Agenda:
- Public Comments
- Approve minutes
- Update on workshops, feedback on childcare
- SEPAC Involvement with Wildwood Building Committee, HS/MS proposed changes, ETL Meeting and Voices show
- Update on IMP at High School
- Update on SEPAC and SE survey
- Update on Workshop Model and access to honors math at middle school
- Share article from 11/11/15 from Education Week- RTI Falls Short of Promise-
- Establish routines/standing agenda items that Dr. Brady could share at each board meeting
- How/when are substitutes made aware of special education needs of students’ accommodations?
- 2016 SE Budget, When is Sean able to attend meeting?
- Discuss Federation workshop in March
- Review draft of Winter SEPAC newsletter
- Location of next SEPAC Board Meeting
- Continue discussion on MCAS results, Dr. Brady to share data
- Book Club suggestions for staff