Date: Monday, 10/17/2016
Location: Wildwood Elementary School, Library
71 Strong Street, Amherst, MA
RSVP: Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC)
Nancy Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org 413-687-4255
This meeting is open to all community members!
We are fortunate to host this informal gathering and plan to do the following:
- Introduce you to some members of staff that help support your child on an IEP or 504:
- Faye Brady, Director of Student Services
- JoAnn Smith, Student Services Administrator
- Some members of Wildwood Staff
- Learn more about how the Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) supports families on an IEP or 504.
- We will share basic special education information to help you advocate for your child.
- Network with other families in the district!
Childcare can be provided if given notice one week ahead of time.
Families supporting families!